1. You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
2. A valid passport is required at check-in and the Check-in time is from 2:00 pm and check-out time is by 12:00 am.
3. You should arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If you arrive early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
4. Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Please check with the Hotel's Reservation Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on the availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 4 pm to 6 pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6 pm.
5. Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB credit cards, and Debit Cards are not accepted in IRAN. Exchange rates are applicable at the time of reservation but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay. Shiraz Aryo Barzan Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete. The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Islamic Republic of IRAN.