Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Before making a reservation at Iran welcomes you Travel agency, we encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they constitute a contract agreement between Iran welcomes you Travel agency and you from the time the booking is made. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all the people in the group and is responsible for all payments due.
In these conditions of contract:
“Iran welcomes you Travel” means Iran Welcomes you Tour & Travel Agency that is registered as Iranian Travel Agency head office at Park Saadi Hotel, Hafez Street, Hafez intersection, Shiraz, Iran.
“Customer” means any person, firm or company with whom Iran welcomes you Travel agency contracts for the provision of Arrangement Services by Iran welcomes you Travel or with whom Iran welcomes you Travel agency contracts, as agent for a Third Party Supplier for the provision of Travel Services.
References to “you”, “your” etc., are references to the Customer, authorized representatives of the Customer or those for whom travel is requested by the Customer.
Validity of prices
• All Prices quoted on Iran welcomes you Travel agency are in Euro (€) and per person unless otherwise specified. All payments and refunds are due in Euro. Iran welcomes you Travel agency accepted responsibility all the responsibility of the fluctuation of Euro and Iranian Rials and the price which fixed at the booking Date would not change.
• All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current prices. All prices mentioned on this site include value-added tax. Iran welcomes you Travel agency reserves the right to alter or change already published prices on the website without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such costs increases that are outside Iran welcomes you Travel agency’ control.
• Prices are guaranteed against any surcharge after an invoice has been issued
Fees and Payment
• The Customer shall pay to Iran welcomes you Travel agency on demand all costs, fees, taxes etc as invoiced by Iran welcomes you Travel agency to the Customer in respect of any Arrangement Services and any Travel Services in accordance with the payment terms set out in such invoice or otherwise agreed by Iran welcomes you Travel agency.
• 30% of total costs should be paid in advanced by passenger which is the nonrefundable cost for reservations. The rest (70%) should be paid upon your arrival.
• It may be necessary, sometimes at short notice, to make changes to an itinerary due to weather, traffic or road conditions. Regrettably, coaches, trains, boats do occasionally break down or suffer mechanical or technical problems, or certain facilities on board a coach, train, a boat may become faulty or any force majors. Every effort will be made to rectify such issues as quickly as possible. In some instances, it may be necessary to replace the vehicle which cannot be repaired. We cannot accept any responsibility for delays caused by any form of breakdown.
Changes by Passenger
• All changes, amendments or additions must be confirmed prior to 60 days of the departure date to avoid cancellation or amendment fees.
Cancellation by Iran welcomes you Travel agency
• If a Tour is canceled prior to departure, Iran welcomes you Travel agency, will be responsible to refund the amount received for the reservation.
• During local or national holidays or special events, peak seasons, on weekends (Thursday and Friday), and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible.
Cancellation by the customer
Cancellations must be made by the customer in writing to Iran welcomes you Travel agency prior to the tour departure to be confirmed as canceled. Applied cancellation fees differ between seasons.
*Cancellation of seasons:
It is important that date of tour is included at high season of Iran or it’s in low season. In Iran 5 months are formed its high season: late March, April, August, September, October and Middle of November. The other months are considered as low season.
• If Tour Date is at low season:
• For cancellations received 30 calendar days before the scheduled departure, only that nonrefundable 30% deposited cost will be charged.
While if cancellation is included at Iran’s high season:
• If Tour Date is at High season:
• For cancellations received up to 60 calendar days before the scheduled departure, only that nonrefundable 30% deposited cost will be charged.
• Once you book through iranwelcomesyou.com or Tr2p.com you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. Iran welcomes you Travel agency acts in good faith and cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, accidents, sickness or schedule changes caused by weather or road conditions, force majeure such as natural catastrophes, strikes or any other irregularities beyond the control of Iran welcomes you Travel agency. Luggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the tour.
• All information on Iran welcomes you Travel agency are subject to change and we reserve the right to correct any mistakes that may appear on our website. These general booking conditions are subject to change and we reserve the right to update these conditions without notice.
• Our main goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with your holiday package, we would like to hear about it. We recommend you contact us as soon as an incident occurs. All complaints must reach Iran welcomes you Travel agency within your travel in Iran.
• For any other problems with tour guide, car,… please send us an email to check and solve the possibly problems.
Iran welcomes you Travel agency apply for your visa to Iran. Due to that you should provide all requested and necessary documents. Notice that Iran welcomes you Travel agency cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to a failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation or adhere to specific entry and exit requirements.
• You must have a passport to travel internationally. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when traveling. Multiple-entry visas are required for some vacations. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport will normally take a minimum of 7 to 10 calendar days.*
* Notice that visa procession would take much more time for those whose nationality are: American, Canadian, and British. Travelers with these nationalities should send email to be in contact with Iran welcomes you travel agency for this procession.
• The Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is reasonable and prudent for the Customer (and/or any Passenger) to put in place a policy of insurance in respect of any loss, claim, cost, damage or injury incurred in connection with the Travel Services or any travel resulting therefrom. Iran welcomes you Travel agency shall make commercially reasonable efforts to assist the Customer and/or the Passenger in obtaining such a policy of insurance from an insurer on the express request of the Customer and on payment of the appropriate premium. It is strongly recommended the coverage be extended to include cancellation, curtailment, and all other expenses that might arise as a result of the loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to the customer. When obtaining travel insurance the customer must ensure the insurer is aware of the type of travel to be undertaken. You can easily get Iran insurance in some of the international airports when you arrive in Iran.
Travelers who need special assistance on tour
• You must report to Iran welcomes you Travel agency any disability requiring special attention while on tour at the time the reservation is made. Iran welcomes you Travel agency will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do.
The tour price included:
• All accommodation as listed in the Tour Inclusions Section
• All transport listed in the Tour Inclusions Section
• Sight-seeing and meals as listed in the Tour Inclusions Section
• The services of a group leader as described in the Tour Inclusions Section
• The number of bags and luggage allowance may vary depending on your flight, destination, date, please check details with our customer service.
• Entrance fee
The tour price does not include:
• International flights, excess baggage, extra meals and drinks, items of personal nature, tips, port taxes, departure taxes, optional activities and all the other services not stated in the ‘Inclusions’ sections of this brochure or online.
Authority on Tour
Special offers and discounts can only be applied at the time of booking and cannot be retrospectively added at a later date, regardless of any later changes made to the original booking. Additional terms & conditions can be added during special campaigns and are solely valid for the specific campaign they refer to.
Special Offers & Discounts
Most of our tours include airport transfers. If stated that an arrival transfer is included, you will be picked up from the airport on the first day of your tour, at any time. You must inform our agent by an email about your flight details (date of flight, flight number and airline name, arrival time and the name of travelers).